For many of us, our families can be defined by a single word or phrase, song or movie, color, object, or idea. In the case of my family, it is a painting that hangs above my parent's piano. It is an original painting by chuck jones of Buggs Bunny playing the piano, dressed in his finest, while candles in the shape of carrots burn in the background.
We the keeler's love looney toons (my uncle david has yosemite sam tatooed on his arm!) and spending that much money on a piece of art that so defines us was well worth it. The goofyness, the absurdity....this is the comedy that we enjoy. It's what brings us together.
I am proud to be a keeler. My name may have changed to juarez, but I am still a keeler.
Hey! I'm glad you found our blog. We are still waiting with the highway patrol. It's usually a year long process and we have been in for 8 months now.
ReplyDelete