Tuesday, April 14, 2009
crazy?
So I'm starting to think that something is wrong with me. I feel great during the day, but at night I suddenly get really depressed. This happened to me after I had Ammon and now it's happening again, but to a lesser degree. So right now, I feel great! I was dancing with Ammon to word world and I feel happy. But at night this wave of sadness washes over me,and I can't sleep even though I am tired. Maybe it's just the stress of the day wearing me down. Hmm..... Does this happen to anyone else? Or am I just crazy? Well, I already know that I am crazy, but I mean crazy crazy. I have noticed that the cleanliness of my house affects my mood. Maybe that has to do with it. Last night when I wrote my rather down sounding blog, my house was a mess. HM..... Maybe that's it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete