So we named the kitty Tinkerbelle. Ammon loves calling out "Tinkerbelle! Tinkerbelle!" Hyrum still calls her "cat cat." She's such a good cat, although she doesn't like to be hit or head butted and she will lash out at the boys if they do either to her. The problem is, she doesn't run away from them. I wish she would; she's be safer that way. The boys love her a little too much.
I did visiting teaching today! Yay! I'm hoping I can fit in my other girl tomorrow before the month ends. Cross your fingers for me....
I love park city utah. It's so beautiful and green, and I didn't have an allergy atack there like I did on temple square.
That was a mess. I mean, my best friend Marissa comes out of the temple, we're taking pictures, and I'm crying my eyes out from all the pollen int the air. I had my buddy David walk me down to a CVS pharmacy and get me some Claritin-D just so I wouldn't be in pain anymore (my eyes and sinuses were both swelling up). My make-up was mostly gone by the time the reception came along. Luckiky I had my make-up in my car, so I was able to touch it up and look nice for the reception where I turned around and cried it off again, but this time it was happy/sad/emotional tears. I find myself feeling very blue about her being married and moving to Michigan now that the wedding is over. She said she felt the same way about me getting married and I guess it's just knowing that we are grown up and leaving our childhood completely behind is depressing. I am very happy for her, he seems like a nice enough guy, I just wish she wasn't so far away. :(
I did visiting teaching today! Yay! I'm hoping I can fit in my other girl tomorrow before the month ends. Cross your fingers for me....
I love park city utah. It's so beautiful and green, and I didn't have an allergy atack there like I did on temple square.
post some pics of those cute events you have!!!! and those cute kids!!!
ReplyDelete