Friday, July 24, 2009

I'M NOT STUPID!!!

Normally I don't like tpo vent on here. I feel like people will think that I'm mad all the time or something. But my great friend Audrey told me that it's ok to vent cause others read and can usuallky relate, and it makes them feel better because they know they aren't alone in that particular trial. That made me feel better. So I am going to vent now.

If there is one thing I hate it is people acting and talking to me like I'm stupid. I am not stupid! I know I'm not! First off, I have the grades to prove it. Second, I have great friends of all ages, abilities, and concentrations, who never make me feel dumb, even I new to a situation or concept. But there are certain people who feel like it's their job to treat me as if I'm ten. Guess what people!?! You DON'T have to talk to me and treat me like I'm stupid! I am an intelligent being and I deserve to be treated as such. No it does not hurt my feelings, it just pisses me off!!! I am getting to the point too where I am ready to have it out. I have been nice for a long time, but I am tired of being "nice." If you keep treating me and talking to me like I'm an idiot, I am going to backlash! I don't care if it causes problems, I will stick up for myself. I don't deserve the disrespect, despite whatever it is you think.

Thankyou for letting me vent. By the way, girls day out yesterday was awesome! Thankyou for planning it Audrey!

2 comments:

  1. You need to stand up for yourself! Who cares if your nice. I am not nice all the time and people still respect me, you need to do the same and demand respect. I vent all the time on my blog people probably think I am always depressed or have anxiety, which isnt true! I just use my blog as an outlet sometimes...okay a lot of the times, dont worry about it girl! Let the tiger out!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete