Here's a funny conversation with a random teenage girl I ran into whilest I was pregnant.
"Why is that ring on a chain instade of your finger?"
"Cause my fingers have swollen up from pregnancy."
"Is it your wedding ring?" "Yep.".
"Can I hold it?"
"Uh... No??!"
"Why not?"
"Cause it's my wedding ring duh!"
"Are you saying I'm gonna try to steal it? You think I would steal it!?!"
"Duh! Why else would you want to hold it?"
Seriously. People are dumb.
oh man! week 40 while I was STILL pregnant with Myles I hadn't been able to get my ring off and I looked down and my hand was all bloody! Yup my ring did that. Good thing you were smart to take it off. Also, when I was pregnant with Mayzie and at a maternity store a couple of teenagers walked in and asked to try on the belly? are you kidding me? I told them they could have mine if they really wanted to be pregnant just as long as I got the kid. What dumb teenagers. UGH. I was SOO much more mature. I am sure of that! =)
ReplyDeleteOh, she's just a kid! There are some adults with less reasoning! ;)Maybe she just wanted to try it on or just look at it-- wow you did sound pregnant to that poor silly girl!
ReplyDeletexoxo
If it was just some girl at church, yeah, i could see her just wanting to see the ring closer. But this was some ghetto chick at the rec center. Trust me, this chick was trying to steal my ring.
ReplyDelete