Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here's our House!!!

So here are finally pictures of my house. I love visitors, just give me an hours notice so I can tidy things up and you are welcome over now. :)
My bedroom. I am going for an antique feeling in my room. There's a horizontal framed picture of the temple at Deseret Book that looks like it was supposed to be taken a long time ago. I want to get it for over my bed. I think that it will really complete the look. Never mind that I have seen the same pictures in like, oh, 4 other houses I've been in. I'm not a copy cat, I swear! The picture is 200 dollars though, so I am waiting for now.







My living room. We don't have a family room, but the living room, kitchen and dining room are rather spacious and connected, so There's plenty of room for birthdays, get togethers, and of course, our annual christmas adult christmas party. Check out my staircase! And the shutters!

I love my kitchen. The blue and white, accented with black and red.... love it!!!

That's it for now. When the other rooms look nicer I'll post pictures of them too.

1 comment: