Thursday, March 31, 2011

Miracles

Miracle number 1: The boys are ACTUALLY coloring in coloring books. It's amazing. These kids NEVER color (excpet occasionally on the walls). I was going to say that they are even doing it without fighting, but Hyrum just hit Ammon for calling him a Sleepy Head.

Miracle number 2: UNLV ACTUALLY has two classes that I can take online in the fall that will count towards my major. This is such a miracle because I am at a point in my school career where classes are NOT offered online. But it seems that the Lord has intervened on my behalf and has prompted the university to offer not one, but TWO classes that I can take that will help me. So I can stay home with my brand new baby, I can recover from surgery, I don't have to worry about milk production in the middle of class, I still qualify for financial aid, and I will not be put too far behind for schooling. I am so happy happy happy!

1 comment: