Well, I want to document for future pregnancies, that I am 25 weeks along, it is 92 degrees outside, and I am SWOLLEN! I had my DR's appointment on friday and my Blood pressure was 84 over 40, so I know that the swelling is simply because it is suddenly hot, and not because of anything else (although I've noticed that sodapop tends to makes it worse, so I'm trying to drink lots of water instade). I wore flip-flops to church today, in honor of the increasing size of my feet and hands. Luckily, the weather predicts that there will be cooler weather comming our way, so hopefull as the temperature drops, so will the size of my hands.
I don't know when exactly I started swelling with Ammon and Hyrum, but I know with Ammon it coinsided with it getting hot outside.
This is going to be an awful summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment