I can't wait for this little one to come. I am so sore all the time. I go anywhere and my back and knees just kill me. My sciatic nerve keeps acting up (I'm worried that I'm going to fall down because of that one). Because my balance is off, I tend to place more weight on my heals, and thus my heals hurt when I walk barefoot. Oh yeah, and I keep waking up to my calfs having contracted all on their own (I think that is called a charlie horse?) It is soooo incredibly painfull. ANd I get exhausted so quickly.
Anyway, I'm frustrated because I feel like I can't do anything. Enoch is measuring a normal sized baby, and I'm not having much swelling this time around (thankyou BEAUTIFULLY unusual Las Vegas Weather) so I feel like I should be able to do more than with the previous pregnancies. I feel like I've gained too much weight for someone who is going to have a regular sized baby. The extra weight is probably what is causing some of my problems, but the problems keep me from exercising, which in turn causes more weight. It's a horrible cycle. I spend so much of my time laying in bed. Just the trip to the grocery store last night exhausted me and caused my sciatic nerve to act up really badly.
I guess I'm posting this so that With my next pregnancy I can read this and compare. Also, people keep asking me how I am doing, and I don't really know if I should tell the truth and say, "I feel like crap!" or just keep saying what i'm saying, "tired and sore." Both are true, but I'm not sure which is more accurate. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment