Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ammon's Birthday

On September 28th, Ammon turned 5 years old. 5 YEARS! It doesn't seem that long ago that I was in high school, and now I have a 5 year old.

On his actual birthday, we went to my Inlaws house and had KFC and Chocolate cake and opened presents.



He wanted a star wars cake, so I picked up some small star wars toys from Walmart and put them on top of the cake. He LOVED it. It's kind of funny, because all the characters fell down on the way to the Juarez's house, except for Anikin. It kind of looked ike Anikin had killed everyone. he he!




I didn't buy candles at target because I could have sworn that we had birthday candles at home. However, I couldn't find them anywhere when I got home. Gloria didn't have any either, so we used a regular candle and had him blow that out.


Ammon got several puzzles and games, which have since been ALL over the upstairs. I am CONSTANTLY picking them up.




He also got some nerf guns, of which I think we have already lost most of the darts. But they still make a shooting noise, so the boys still have a lot of fun with them.

And of Course, he got his halloween costume as well. He wanted to be chuggington, but that costume was $35 and not worth the price. It was crappy. His second choice was spiderman, and since spiderman is only $12, he this costume. He was happy with it. (Hyrum also got Iron man, we gave that costume to him the next day).


On friday we went with my whole family to the Tournement of Kings dinner show at the Excalibur. They were having BOGO free tickets for locals, and since it was Ammon's birthday, we decided to treat the kids to a show. Also, my parents are hosting some foriegn exchange students, and they wanted to be able to show them a real vegas show (one without butts and boobs). Everyone LOVED it! We were in the France section, which means that we had to cheer for France. The student from Norway, Ingrid, cheered for Norway however, which made the rest of us laugh. Here's the boys with our Knight.

I think it was a pretty good 5th birthday for him. I love you Ammon!



No comments:

Post a Comment