Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Today is Isaac's 31st birthday.


Grilled filet mignon wrapped in baccon, with a french bread, au gratin potatoes, steamed broccoli and chocolate cake with 31 candles lit up on it. Doesn't that sound like a great birthday dinner?

Isaac's parents came over and brought him an apple cake and some new clothes that he can wear to work.

The boys and I picked up a new Terry Brooks book (in hardcover!) which he is currently lying on the couch reading.

And of course, the ultimate present for My Isaac-a receipt showing that I Pre-ordered three games for the x-box for him: Mass Effect 3, Edler Scrolls, and Assassin's Creed:Revelations. Two of these don't come out until november, and mass effect doesn't come out until march, but just the fact that I preordered them for him made his day. Which made me glad too.

Happy Birthday honey!

1 comment:

  1. You've had a lot of birthdays lately! Happy birthday to your boys! We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete