Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just some Broadway play I get to see....

My friend Annie got season tickets to the Smith Center as an aniversary present from her husband. The two of them like to go to the symphony performances there. The tickets also include the broadway plays that are put on there. He isn't really into broadway plays and she is. A while back she asked if I would like to go to some of the plays with her. I said sure.

Today she called me up and asked if I wanted to go see The Nanny on May 25th. I had never heard of the Nanny and figured I would look it up while I was talking to her. I didn't know if it would be an appropriet show or not. Turns out the show isn't the nanny. It's.......................



AHHHHHHH!!!!! I am SOOO excited!~



I have wanted to see this for months now, ever since I watched the clip of Step in time on Youtube. That song gave me absolute chills!

I'm going to go see it! ::Does a dance::

ALSO! I saw that they are putting on WICKED in the fall. I wonder if Annie will take me to that. I will BEG her if I have to. Or I could just pay for the tickets my self. But If I can go see it for free that would be even better!

THANKYOU ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment