Well, I figured I should update my blog. But I really don't know what to say.
Easter was simple. We did an egg hunt on wednesday, and Saturday we went to a birthday party, where the boys got to ride horses for the first time. They really liked that, and were really good on the horses.
Easter we had the missionaries over, and I made Ham, Funeral Potatoes (WHY DO WE CALL THEM THAT?!), rolls and spinach salad. They turned out good, but I got the feeling that the Missionaries didn't really like them. I had everything laid out all fancy with my china and my crystal. It looked beautiful. Ammon spilled his water TWICE! The second time was on my lap. It was a rather....wet easter dinner.
I really haven't been doing a whole lot lately. When I'm not in school I am at home cleaning. I exercise to Youtube. The kids play with blocks. Choir is on break for right now.
Enoch is trying to walk using furniture, and that usually results in bruises on his forehead. He likes sitting on Isaac's sholders and looks down at everyone laughing. He also likes eating any little bit of paper of plastic wrapper that falls on the floor (which is often, because the kids leave their easter candy wrappers all over the floor.)
Ammon is growing, so we had to go get him all new clothes. Hurray for size 7s. Woot. And Hyrum turns 4 on wednesday. I think I will update this again on Sunday when I have details of his birthday party.
Sorry we're so boring. Maybe we should go outside more. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment