It may not offically be summer, since that day doesn't come until sometime in the middle of June, but it certainly is summertime around here. It's hot!
I have been scrambling around trying to get things in order for me to attend summer school. I was only going to be taking 1 class at CSN, but now i'm taking three classes at UNLV instade. I wasn't going to originally, because it was too expensive. HOWEVER! There are two classes that I need to graduate, PSY 430 and PSY 438. If I take them during summer, they don't have prerequisits. But Starting the fall, both of the classes will PSY 210 and 240 as prereques. So, If I want to save myself some time and money, I HAVE to take those classes NOW! I have been running around trying to get enrolled, find babysitting for the month of July (Thankyou Mom!), and trying to find funding for school. We are sooooo broke right now. Hopefully we can get all caught up on everything once financial aid goes through. But anyway, Taking these classes now and not taking those other two classes, will allow me to graduate in the spring of 2013 (plus save me some money in the long run). Actually, If I really wanted to kill myself and never see my family, I could graduate this fall. That would mean taking 18 credits. Yeah..... not a good idea. My kids need me.
Yesterday while I was at UNLV's summer term office, I looked down and saw that Hyrum's hands were dirty. They looked he had been playing in the dirt in the front yard before we left. I asked him what he did this morning. He said, "Nothing, I was just sleeping." I asked him how his hands got so dirt. He replied, "Oh, I just wiped my butt." The man sitting next to us about died laughing. I got out some wipies and cleaned him up. I still don't think that it was poop, but it was pretty funny.
Hyrum got his first pair of glasses this week. He looks so cute! But he doesn't want to wear them when he's at home. If we go anywhere, he's pretty good about leaving them on, but at home he takes them off as soon as we come through the door.
Ammon....He's like chinese food. He's been very sour lately, but then he can be really sweet. He can get all cudly, and then be so RUDE! Yesterday was a good day though. We went to UNLV in the morning where he behaved and in the afternoon his friends came over and they played and played, followed by going to Gloria's house to see Abuelita before she goes back to Mexico. I hope we have more days like yesterday.
Tonight we are going to a 51's baseball game with Isaac's work. It will be the first baseball game the boys have been to, and I am so excited to take them. They might not like it, (Isaac isn't really into baseball) but I'm hoping that they will. It's going to be so much fun!
Where's the picture of Hyrum in his cute new glasses?! And good luck with school!
ReplyDelete