Monday, February 4, 2013

craziness

School is officially back in session. Let the crazyness begin!

I'm not teaching piano this semester. I needed to cut back a little bit, and so that was the first to go. Now I have my evenings and saturday mornings back to do things like, clean and eat dinner.

Choir is still going. We're doing Mozarts grand mass, and it's HARD! I don't sound as good as I would like, because I just don't have the lung capacity anymore. Add a contraction in there, and I end up with less capacity. Actually, I don't really sing when I am contracting. Too difficult.

I contract AT LEAST once an hour, usually more. I am super nervous about This baby coming early like Enoch. He is big (like, 90th percentile big) and I have complete placenta previa. I had that with Enoch too, but with Enoch, the whole cervix was covered, but not by the whole placenta. This time however, it's like someone stuck a pancake ontop of a bathtub drain. The cervix is dead center under the placenta. Which means, I could repeat Enoch's birth all over again. UGH!
Hi my name is massive baby!

Actually, we're still not sure on the baby's name yet. First it was Thomas. Then Noah. I wanted Levi, or Zoram and Isaac said no. Now we're thinking Daniel. But this baby has 14 weeks to go (PLEASE stay in there for the next 14 weeks!) so who KNOWS what his name will actually be.

School is interesting, but I have so much to do for my Capstone class. I am thanking myself for not taking Anatomy and Physiology II this semester. I would have died. Or gone into labor. I couldn't handle the work load had I taken that class.

My cat tried to kill me the night before last. I had just gone the bathroom and laid back down, facing the middle of my bed. Starting to doze off. Then I hear Tinkerbelle run away from my bed, can hear the cord of the broken glass lamp going with her, and WHAM! My back of my head is exploding with pain. I felt like a little kid crying and kicking and thrashing. It was soooooo BAD! Isaac is holding my head and telling me I need to go to the bathroom because I'm bleeding all over. He helps me get cleaned up, I'm still crying. I go down stairs for an ice pack and give a swift kick to my cat. I lay in bed for a long time with the ice pack and a throbbing headache. Headache continues till next evening. I will be buying new lamps this week, ones with cloth lampshades that don't team up with cats to kill their owners in the night.
Hi my name is lamp of doom!


Ammon and Hyrum start choir today. The church is putting on a childrens choir for a missionary fireside that is comming up, and I decided that Ammon and Hyrum should be in it too. Gives them something to do.

Hyrum has started taking phonics lessons from his baby sitter and her mother in law. Twice a week he goes to Annie Peterson's house while I go to school and learns about his letters with her Daughter Tiffany (Hyrum's best friend). Friday's they go to Annie's mother in law's house to be taught. Hyrum is doing pretty well so far. He really likes it, and is excited that he can do homework with Ammon now. I wonder how long that will last.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. Hopefully the lamp incident wasn't on your birthday! What a nightmare. And hopefully little Juarez Jr. stays put until the most optimal time for you. Good luck with school and everything. I'll let you know if I hear any funny jokes or anything to lighten your day/week/month/semester!

    ReplyDelete