Friday, December 28, 2012
We're having a boy
First things first. We are having our 4th baby BOY in May. Actually he is due just a few days before Graduation, but I think I have that taken care of. My Plan is to get all of my work done the week before (UNLV's study week). I'll take my tests and turn in papers that week, and then have my baby after class that friday afternoon/evening. I do have one class that is online, that If I have to hold off on taking the final, then whatever, because I can do it where ever I have internet access. I don't know yet if I will walk at Commencement. I keep flip-floping. I think I'll make my final decision the friday before, you know, once I am home from the hospital with my new baby.
I couldn't help but laugh when I found out it was another boy. I'm trying Not to feel upset. I love all my boys. And I will love this one too. And I'm not one of those mom's who puts her boys in girl clothes just because she wants a girl. This baby will be treated just like the others.
We don't really have a name yet. We're thinking Noah Adam Juarez. Except that I just found out that the name is in like, the top 5 for baby names in 2012. Bleh. I didn't want our baby to have one of the MOST POPULAR names. Who wants to be in class and have the teacher call your name and have 4 heads turn? "That's Noah J. As opposed to Noah M. and Noah K. and Noah C." Hm...... So..... yeah, we'll see.
We moved Hyrum back into Ammon's room, so that Enoch and Baby can share a room. Santa got the older boys a set of bunk beds for christmas, which saves us some space. I'm not planning on moving from this house anytime soon, so we will just double up and smile. So far the two of them really like sharing a room. We moved Hyrum out originally because he had a different sleep schedual than Ammon, but now they are pretty much in sync, so it doesn't matter much. They also share the same clothes and play with the same toys, so it makes sence.
We moved Enoch into a big boy bed, but will probably be moving him back into a crib. He flipped himself out of the crib, which is why we moved him. But he isn't transitioning very well. Most nights he just crawls in bed with us. And he doesn't want to take a nap unless he's cuddled next to me. He's pretty independent, but it certainly a cuddler. I'm currious how he will react to having a new baby in the house.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Congrats on another boy! We're twinners! BTW, love the name Noah. Good luck with school, having a baby, and graduating. That is awesome! If you need me to watch your boys I will. I think they will have fun together.
ReplyDelete